TD Bank Accountant III in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• May lead activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work. Provides direction and answers questions as needed.
• Provides technical guidance and assists staff with most complex aspects of work as necessary.
• Resolves escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff, other internal departments, outside contacts and others as necessary.
• Provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Accountant III performs a variety of accounting functions for an assigned line(s) of business, and/or specializes in a particular accounting area(s) with technical accounting knowledge to give detailed and informed accounting opinions of assigned business activities.
• Assist with analytics for CCAR, EWST and MST reporting
• Assist the team's broader data strategy as it may to automation, efficiency and process improvements
• Assist with running Charles Schwab Models for Stress testing (EPU and Share Price) for both CCAR and EWST
• Assist with maintaining modelling requirement for EPU and Share Price
• Support with reporting and analysis on actuals vs stress test predictions
• Provide support on any adhoc analysis as it relates to Decision/Executive Support
• Maintain current knowledge on regulatory changes and trends as it relates Capital and SLR
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Jersey, South Carolina
Cherry Hill, Falmouth, Greenville
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 5-7 Years of related experience.
• Strong accounting knowledge, including FASB and GAAP regulations, particularly in assigned line(s) of business or specialty area.
• Curious and observant with willingness to investigate to understand details of assigned business lines/accounts.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, with ability to obtain necessary information and influence others in a tactful way without direct authority.
• Strong relationship management skills, with ability to develop good client working relationships
• Strong communication skills, with ability to clearly display and explain numerical information and articulate required accounting treatment.
• PC skills, including understanding of accounting software applications.
• Demonstrated exceptional judgement on non-routine transactions.
1006 Astoria Boulevard, 70 Gray Road West Falmouth Crossing, Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Point Parkway
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Finance / Accounting
Finance / Accounting
For additional information regarding the compensation of this position, please click here
For an overview of TD's Benefits program, please visit TD's Total Rewards site (https://hrportal.ehr.com/tdtotalrewards)
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.