TD Bank Market Credit Manager – CRE Fund Finance / REITs in Charlotte, North Carolina
Market Credit Manager – CRE Fund Finance / REITs
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Leads a Team of Credit Specialists and Credit Analysts within the Commercial Real Estate group which focuses primarily on the origination of corporate Capital Call / Subscription Line of Credit.
• Jointly sponsors and advances transactions with the Regional Head of Credit Management
• Assists in executing the regions or division's business plan by ensuring the timely and consistent underwriting and closing of new and existing credit relationships within the business unit, consistent with the TD Bank Group Risk Appetite Principles and credit policies/underwriting guidelines
• Ensures the team's applications provide a high quality of risk assessment, credit structure, due diligence, and credit presentation and adhere to AIRB methodology and address TD Banks profitability objectives
• Directs the completion of reporting compliance and interim reviews, annual reviews and renewals of existing credit relationships in a timely manner and in accordance with Credit Policy
• Identifies and responds to changes in the macro-economic environment, industry issues and business environment, establishing action plans to address customer issues and priorities
• Escalates credit issues of the region or division to the Regional Head of Credit Management
• Ensures the Team's Credit Management staff is knowledgeable of and operates within the TD Bank Group Risk Appetite Principles and the applicable regulatory and compliance guidelines and procedures, including, but not limited to, Anti-Money Laundering, Privacy, Firewalls, and Systems and Information Security
• Builds and maintains productive relationships with all business partners within the Division and across TD Bank
• Ensures the region's or division's timely and accurate response to inquiries and requirements initiated by regulatory agencies, Audit and Credit Risk Review
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Responsibilities of the Market Credit Manager II role include the management of a team and leadership/oversight of the credit strategy for the Capital Call / Subscription Line of Credit portfolio, as well as oversight/advisory within the REIT & Private Equity Real Estate Fund portfolio.
The Market Credit Manager II (MCM) manages a team responsible for the credit underwriting and credit administration functions within Corporate/Institutional Commercial Real Estate, consistent with the TD Bank Group Risk Appetite Principles, including establishing or reviewing the credit structure, Borrower Risk Ratings and Facility Risk Ratings for new and existing credit relationships. The Market Credit Manager II directs the Credit Specialists and Credit Analysts in the monitoring of loan reporting, loan covenants, loan delinquency, and completion of interim and annual reviews. The Market Credit Manager II is responsible for leading and maintaining a high-functioning team, leading the credit strategy for the Capital Call / Subscription Line of Credit business, and meeting all objectives required of the Credit Management function.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Virginia
Boston, Charlotte, New York, Vienna
• 4 year undergraduate degree; advanced degree in financial discipline preferred, other advanced degree considered
• 10+ years' experience in related field is preferred – Capital Call / Subscription Line experience is preferred but not required
• Prior management experience is preferred.
• In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, business development techniques and credit decisions.
• Demonstrates excellent detailed orientation, written communication, credit underwriting and administration skills
• Deep understanding of value-add credit structuring in a commercial banking environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong business acumen; Excellent interpersonal skills; Customer focused
• Demonstrates planning and organizational skills. Proven ability to problem solve; technologically proficient
1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate, 11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575, 1919 Gallows Road, 200 State Street Corporate
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Commercial Banking, Management / Consulting / Advisory, Operations & Underwriting
For additional information regarding the compensation of this position, please click here
For an overview of TD's Benefits program, please visit TD's Total Rewards site (https://hrportal.ehr.com/tdtotalrewards)
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.