TD Bank Information Security Architect in Charlotte, North Carolina
Information Security Architect
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
About This Role
Security Architecture will be responsible for securing TD across the enterprise, driving the qualities of security throughout the environment and data lifecycle.
As an Information Security Architect, you are required to be a self-directed, motivated security professional and have responsibility over assessing the alignment of the assigned projects and initiatives with Enterprise Protect security standards, published Target State Architecture and security patterns. In addition;
• the successful candidate must work strategically and transparently within Security Architecture supporting Security Domains.
• Perform project and program assessments and provide constructive feedback through SAR (Security Architecture Review) process and solutioning
• Contribute in the creation and maintenance of Target State Security Architectures, Security Roadmap, Security Architecture Principles that ensure the qualities of security are maintained in derived solutions for assigned Security Domains
• Contribute to security system design and architecture frameworks including technology architecture strategy, policies, ‘guiding principles’ and governing standards for security the assigned domain.
• Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and minimize risk
• Representing Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture
• Design and develop security architectures for the target public cloud
Information Security Architecture is part TD’s Architecture Practice, with alignment to TD's Enterprise Protect OCISO (Office of the Chief Information Security Officer) group. TD's Architecture Practice is responsible for cross line of business consultation, solutioning, strategy and planning for enterprise capabilities. In Information Security Architecture, our vision is to enable the business by continuously reducing information security risk by ensuring the presence and completeness of security qualities in derived works (solutions) based on Information Security Architecture artifacts (Security related Patterns, Target State, Road maps, Principles, Position Papers, etc.)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, North Carolina
Charlotte, Mount Laurel
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
• 5+ years of experience in an enterprise, solution or Security Architecture role or a related field
• Applied knowledge of business requirements and architecture to the maintenance and enhancement of the enterprise-wide and/or project specific architecture frameworks and models
• Translate security standards and patterns into programs and projects requirements on architecture level
• Work with other Architects, Design Leads and stakeholders in peer review to ensure the continued presence, appropriateness and completeness of security qualities in solutions
• Participate in the development of requirements to facilitate both business vision realization and security architecture target state creation
• Understand the capabilities and limitations of the security components (e.g., technology, operations, and management)
• Influences product direction and integrates technology from a security and architectural perspective within the business environment
• Identify enhancements and gaps in architectural frameworks, standards and patterns to raise them for consideration for inclusion in the future versions
• Participate in knowledge transfer with senior management, the team, other technical areas and business units
• Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services, lessons learned and knowledge transfer
• 5+ years of experience in an enterprise, solution or Security Architecture role or a related field.
• Experience in Enterprise or solution architecture using a recognized architecture methodology or framework is an asset (SABSA, TOGAF, Zachman)
• One or more certification in the following areas (or equivalent) would be considered an asset: CISSP, SSCP, CISA, CISM or CIPP
• Relevant work experience in security technologies and practices (e.g. Intrusion Detection, Authentication Mechanisms, Enterprise Security tools, penetration testing etc.) with a broad understanding across multiple IT disciplines and emerging trends
• Experience in public cloud security architecture such as Azure or AWS
• Knowledge of Security Management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27002, COBIT etc.)
• Ability to document and communicate the status of progress against plans and take corrective actions
• Ability to work effectively with internal business and technology partners at all levels of the organization
• Support a work environment that promotes partner service, quality, innovation and teamwork
• Expertise, knowledge and interest in additional security domains is an asset
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
• Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
• Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
• Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
• Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
• Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way, Remote Charlotte
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.