TD Bank Business Info Mgmt Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina
Auto req ID 197072BR
Job Title Business Info Mgmt Specialist
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New Jersey
Location 3000 Atrium Way
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Provide business technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics. Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects.
• Highly seasoned professional role requiring substantial knowledge / expertise in a complex field and knowledge of broader related areas
• Requires master level conceptual expertise and knowledge for own area of specialty / domain and knowledge of broader related areas
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of business information management processes and procedures
• Expert level analytical and problem solving skills and fluent in multiple programming language
• Works autonomously as a senior/lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/ educate others
• Manages and directs activities related to analysis, design and support of business information management solutions
• In-depth expertise or experience with big data solutions and familiarity with big data technologies
• Keep abreast of rapid business and technology innovation within business information management field
• Familiar with visualization tools
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• 7+ years of relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Advanced knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
• Analytical and problem solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in mentoring/coaching others
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to senior leadership
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) North Carolina
City (Primary) Charlotte
ProvState 2 New Jersey
City(s) 2 Mount Laurel