TD Bank Credit Credit Cust Experience Product Mgr - Phone & Digital Channels in Centennial, Colorado
Auto req ID 193849BR
Job Title Credit Credit Cust Experience Product Mgr - Phone & Digital Channels
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Product Management & Development
Job Category(s) Product Management & Development
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Customer Experience Product Manager will be responsible for working hand in hand with the digital product team to improve the customer experience and performance / profitability of the card program in both the digital space and the call center.
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the product definition and launch
• Determines effective ways to deliver a complete solution to an identified product problem and looks for ways to fill gaps. Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning's to quantify the risk, including a financial model.
• Designs, maintains and enhances the Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets
• Ensures prices and programs comply with Company pricing strategy and constantly monitor profitability and key drivers taking action as necessary to improve results
• Develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data on a daily basis
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators. Develops tools and models that would allow testing of price elasticity. Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards.
• Manages the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals. Identifies changes in expenses and works to manage them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Establishes annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary.
• Becomes the expert on the financial/banking market and its customer needs. Describes the Company's unique ability to deliver value while differentiating itself from competitive offerings. Ensures continuous growth of self and staff.
• Leads conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings. May personally lead more complex projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition.
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ years related experience required
• Product management & development experience
• Experience driving initiatives & strategy
• Customer Service / Customer Experience related to both phone & digital channels
• Strong analytics experience
• P&L and profitability experience
• Credit card experience preferred
• Experience managing people preferred
• Experience managing risk / regulatory requirements
• Strong relationship management and collaboration experience - Proven ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Proven understanding of product pricing and financial statements
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Travel may be required
Hours M-F normal business hours / Travel required
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Colorado
City (Primary) Centennial
ProvState 2 Delaware
City(s) 2 Wilmington