TD Bank CM Sales Officer IV in Burlington, Massachusetts
CM Sales Officer IV
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Contacts prospective customers in order to develop new cash management business
• Meets/exceeds annual business development goals
• Meets periodically with existing customers to ensure accurate servicing of accounts and to expand existing business relationships
• Responsible for developing new cash management business from both prospective and existing bank customers, effective servicing of customer accounts, and expansion of business relationships
• Prepares contracts and sales packages, examines statements, proposes services and ensures funds flow to start proposal process
• Visits customers to ensure continued business
• Leads management in the development of new services, modification of existing services, development of a marketing strategy, and the establishment of sales objectives
• Input of new sales opportunities and continued maintenance of client portfolio in sales tracking database
• Assists with resolution of Operational or Service issues as necessary
• Partners with Service, Product, Implementation, Proposal, Operational, and Technical Support departments to ensure customers receive WOW! Service and support
• Portfolio typically consists of customers with large corporate business development relationships. Relationships may extend across multiple states and utilize multiple cash management products and services
• This job does not have direct supervisory responsibilities; Provides routine information and support to less experienced staff
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Monday - Friday
The Cash Management Sales Officer IV is responsible for the development of new cash management business, the servicing of customers,the expansion of existing business relationships, including implementation, service organization, and closing support. This job typically handles both routine and the most complex accounts. The Cash Management Sales Officer IV also influences meaningful relationships in the marketplace.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 10+ years related experience required
• Expert Sales skills (e.g. closing, client retention)l Proven ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner to provide exceptional customer service
• Proven Interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully negotiate, persuade and communicate with executive management
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Expert analytical and problem solving skills
• Experienced ability to lead multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Expert PC skills; proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
1700 District Avenue
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
TD Product Management
9:00am - 5:30pm
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.