TD Bank Credit Card Customer Experience Project Specialist in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Auto req ID 211162BR
Job Title Credit Card Customer Experience Project Specialist
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
City1 Brooklyn Park
Location Strategic Card Programs-Target
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Procurement & Sourcing
Job Category(s) Procurement & Sourcing
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Credit Card Customer Experience Project Specialist coordinates projects in support of customer experience and compliance activities related to one of our premier credit card partnerships. Handles project details and assists others with more complex aspects of projects.
• Managing, reporting and conducting trend analysis on incoming complaints
• Managing the CAP tool including tracking procedures and Operating Model updates
• Maintaining systems access such as Sharepoint, MasterCard Connect, Intralinks and Beeline (WiFi and Wyse)
• Completing reports such as trend analysis, root cause analysis, dashboards and Reg O review
• Planning, developing, leading and executing projects
• Initiates and champions new projects based on personal knowledge of industry and Company; evaluates various alternatives based on extensive research and information and provides analysis of recommendations as needed; meets with department and other Company management as needed to gain approvals.
• May supervise staff as directed; assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
• Seeks help from management usually only with largest, most complex projects, typically during the project planning stage.
• Manages self (and/or) team’s controllable expenses to designated budget.
• Participates in evaluating effectiveness of projects after implementation; receives feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, passes information to others as necessary and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Provides input to department policies and procedures and ensures their proper implementation; ensures that area's activities comply with any applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5+ Years of related experience
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, develop, lead and execute projects.
• Proven ability to gather information and recommend solutions.
• Excellent process improvement skills, including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong writing ability.
• Effective presentation and influencing skills.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong PC Skills
• Credit Card knowledge / experience
• Experience with Customer Complaints
• Strong knowledge of Excel and other reporting tools
• Experience with Sharepoint, Intralinks and TSYS a plus
• Understanding of Credit Card regulations / compliance activities a plus
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Minnesota
City (Primary) Brooklyn Park