TD Bank Merchant Sales Rep - Middlesex / Boston Market in Boston, Massachusetts
Auto req ID 190380BR
Job Title Merchant Sales Rep - Middlesex / Boston Market
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Boston-State Street
Burlington - 1700 District Ave
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Sales & Business Development
Job Category(s) Sales & Business Development
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Merchant Sales Representative II sells credit card processing products and services to a moderate sales goal.
• Manages prospecting activity within assigned geographic region.
• Manages multiple Customer relationships.
• Acts as a mentor to less experienced staff members
• Prospects and meets Customers.
• Maintains high Customer Service levels.
• Makes recommendations to improve operational efficiencies.
• Reviews documentation and partners with internal resources.
• Produces and submits regular activity reports to management and updates sales force.
• Ensures new sales acquired contribute positively to the overall net income and within our established guidelines of our organization.
• Recommends complete set of products as appropriate for prospects in addition to product enhancements to prospects to ensure compatibility with card association regulations.
• Develops new business and cross referrals to appropriate internal personnel.
• Conducts comprehensive analysis on new prospect to acquire new business within established pricing guidelines.
• 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Excellent sales skills, including history of successfully attracting new Customers.
• Demonstrated business development track record.
• In-depth knowledge of the merchant industry, products and services.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated relationship management skills.
• Expert communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
• Strong PC skills with the ability to work online and with third-party reporting systems.
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts
City (Primary) Burlington
ProvState 2 Massachusetts
City(s) 2 Boston