TD Bank Executive Administrative Assistant- Corporate Banking in Boston, Massachusetts
Auto req ID 204620BR
Job Title Executive Administrative Assistant- Corporate Banking
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Boston - State St (10th Fl)
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Executive Administrative Assistant III provides highly responsible, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative support to Senior Executives. Manages the office of Senior Executives and requires comprehensive knowledge of executive operations, policies, practices and personnel.
• Coordinates and facilitates high-level executive functions with wide latitude for independent judgment. Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conference and travel itineraries.
• Performs a variety of duties to conserve the time of the executive, such as keeping personal business bookkeeping records and other personal business items as directed
• Exhibits a high level of tact and discretion due to the frequency of high level internal and external contacts
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of executive's job and methods of work
• Coordinates and/or supervises office administrative and support personnel, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work
• Assists with numerous highly confidential functions including merger and acquisition early stage meetings and due diligence document organization. Compiles, formats, prepares and distributes Board of Directors and Committee meeting materials, minutes and records. May participate in other Board activities such as Board website, or preparation of annual meeting documents. Tracks Board participation and activity and coordinates payment of fees.
• Communicates and coordinates with internal departments, community leaders, organizations, shareholders and high-level customers in order to resolve issues and concerns and to relieve executive of administrative details. Follows-up on complaints to ensure their resolution.
• Researches, assembles and prepares data and special reports, providing analysis and summaries (e.g. SEC research, merger & acquisition or Proxy activity).
• Conducts projects as assigned such as coordinating regulatory exams
• Analyzes complex information requests and determines appropriate action
• High School diploma
• 3+ years of related experience
• Exceptional secretarial and administrative skills
• Knowledge of division organization, terminology and operations
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Proven organizational skills, with ability to keep others focused, on task and efficient
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to work with all levels of the enterprise
• Demonstrated PC skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, reporting tools and presentation software
Travel % Up to 5%
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts
City (Primary) Boston