TD Bank Commercial Sales Assistant II- Commercial Real Estate in Boston, Massachusetts
Auto req ID 215183BR
Job Title Commercial Sales Assistant II- Commercial Real Estate
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Boston - State St (10th Fl)
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Commercial Real Estate "CRE" focuses on high quality, top tier, and well-capitalized developers, professional managers, and owner/operators of investment real estate. Specific core asset classes include: Multi-Family, Office, Retail, and Industrial properties.
The Commercial Sales Assistant II provides ongoing Customer service and documentation support as the Relationship Team’s liaison on assigned accounts.
• Provides professional and efficient service to external and internal Customers.
• Processes more complex payments, advances, pay-downs, wires and line of credit adjustments.
• Initiates and facilitates Customer research on complex issues
• Assists Relationship Team with clearing and management exceptions.
• Serves as a resource for Commercial Sales Assistant I.
• Prepares correspondence under the direction and review of Relationship Team.
• Assists in the development and making recommendations of procedures and process flow.
• May generate and distribute reports to the Relationship Team.
• Assists in monitoring Monthly/Daily reports.
• Processes and reviews system messages.
• Prepares and submits files for lending team.
• Acts as the initial Customer service contact and may initiate and facilitate Customer research (depends on complexity and nature of issue) ensuring a comprehensive solution to the Customer is provided.
• Processes Customer transactions as necessary.
• Provides support for Customer and marketing events.
• Provides notary services to Customer as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years related experience required
• Strong knowledge of commercial lending products, credit policy, loan documentation and administration requirements, and legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Strong knowledge of commercial lending policy and procedures, including lending authority, loan structures, risk ratings, loan to value ratio and other related information.
• Strong knowledge of commercial rate changes, billing processes, reading transaction histories, explaining late fees and interpreting the technical details of the loan system for Customers and Relationship Team.
• Strong Customer service skills.
• Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail, including ability to review large amounts of detailed documents for accuracy.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• PC skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of Relationship Team systems and software.
• Ability to multi-task along with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to learn new tasks and systems at a fast rate.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Massachusetts
City (Primary) Boston
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.