TD Bank Wealth Lending Processor (US) (Bedford NH) in Bedford, New Hampshire
Wealth Lending Processor (US) (Bedford NH)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Depth & Scope:
• Performs varied and complex administrative duties involved in checking and verifying files, work and information submitted by others
• Actively manages the document collection process until submission
• Places documentation into correct file manager folder in Encompass, nCino.
• Sends loan to processor/underwriter for conditional approval review
• Completes all milestones required to send loan to processing/underwriting stage
• Provides support to WLAs, RMs, IAs and CAs, as needed
• Contacts RMs and/or their customers to collect and review additional information as necessary
• May test new systems and documentation software
• Processes all products the Wealth WLAs handle in their scope of work
• Provides a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
• Displays positive, professional tone, exhibit empathy when required and provides a Legendary Customer Experience
• Ensures necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer transactions/activities
• Provide courteous, efficient, and professional Customer service to ensure inquiries, problems and issues are resolved promptly and effectively under all conditions
• Offer sound product knowledge as it relates to their respective business area
• Ensure Customer/Partner problems are handled appropriately the first time, escalating issues when necessary
• Understand and apply operating policies and procedures
• Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on company Intranet; policies include, but are not limited to, Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money laundering policies
• Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank Code of Conduct
• Contribute to business objectives for Operational Excellence
• Support the timely and accurate completion of business processes and procedures
• Escalate non-standard or high-risk transactions / activities as necessary
• Support and participate in process improvement opportunities
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment
• Support the team by continuously developing knowledge in own area
• Keep others informed and up-to-date about all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
• Act as a brand champion for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or externally
• Does NOT negotiate terms and conditions of loan
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
5 Commerce Park North
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Wealth Distribution Sales Leadership
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.