TD Bank Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending CSR I (11/09, PM Shift) Remote in Asheville, North Carolina
Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending CSR I (11/09, PM Shift) Remote
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Various schedules available.
Monday-Friday, 10:15 AM - 9:00 PM, Saturdays 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Wednesdays and Sundays off.
Monday-Friday, 12:30 PM - 9:15 PM, Saturdays and Sundays off.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Performs a variety of Customer services activities for CCUL credit customers
• Refers more complex questions to more experienced personnel
• Assists with research work as needed, particularly with information gathering
• Responds to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, charges, statement requests and other issues
• Resolves problems immediately within authority, defers for additional research or forwards to supervision or dispute resolution as needed
• Refers Customer disputes to research area
• Processes Customer mail/E-mail, website, fax and other correspondence
• Maintains updated Customer account information
• Consults more experienced Customer service personnel with problems and questions
• Develops knowledge of credit customer service industry practices, credit card products and services, division policies and procedures and applicable consumer credit and other regulatory guidelines
Job Profile Summary
The Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending (CCUL) Customer Service Representative I performs a variety of Customer service activities for TD credit Customers (Consumers, Corporate and Commercial), including responding to telephone, written and other inquiries regarding account balances, interest rates, lost or stolen cards, charges, balance transfers, statement requests, fraud and other issues. This job ensures that own work, as well as work of any Employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies located on Company intranet; policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina
Asheville, Charlotte, Columbia, Fort Mill, Greenville, Lexington, Mount Laurel, Rock Hill
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience
• 1 Year of related experience
• Customer service skills, including ability to deal professionally with Customer issues, problems and questions
• Research skills, with ability to identify and evaluate relevant information
• Communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent phone skills and ability to document calls and account activity clearly
• PC skills
• Must be available to work a variable schedule which may include nights and weekends
100 Stone Village Drive, 151 Corley Mill Road, 200 College Street, 2006 Devine Street, 331 East Main Street (Rock Hill), Greenville Campus Building A - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way, Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Columbia, Fort Mill, Greenville, Lexington, Rock Hill
TD Product Management
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.