TD Bank Senior Scrum Master in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 168730BR
Job Title Senior Scrum Master
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Delaware
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business Line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
This is a specialized professional role that focuses on the improvement of the Agile team and drives the methodology, provides guidance on its application and associated processes, protects the team from outside distractions, conducts ceremony facilitation, removes impediments and is dedicated to the Agile team. The Scrum Master jobs understand Agile and help stakeholders work according to the method for the benefit of the team and the projects.
• Top domain expert
• Senior Scrum Master III can transition to coaching role
• Interprets internal and external business issues and recommends best practices
• Helps resolve complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
• Understands how to operate in a scaled environment
• Continues role as Scrum Master while taking on additional responsibilities within the Agile community
• Acts as an Agile Champion within the organization, shaping Agile practices within their respective function
• Provides coaching, mentorship and guidance to practitioners, business, executives within area of expertise
• Proactive and autonomous seeking guidance in only the most complex situations
• Share knowledge, information, skills, and subject matter expertise among and across Agile teams and ensures the timely communication of issues and encourage good working relationships with other functions and teams
• Support an environment where team freely escalates challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of successes
• Undergraduate or post graduate degree
• Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master in scaled Agile framework (e.g., SAFE) and 7+ years of Scrum Master experience with 2+ in a scaled environment
• 10+ years of Agile experience preferred
• Advanced knowledge of agile theory, methodology – including scaling-, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, reporting forecasting, conflict resolution and facilitation
• Knowledge of current and emerging competitor and market trends
• Ability to establish goals and objectives that support delivery execution for multiple and/or scaled teams
• Ability to contribute to strategic direction of the function and provide advice to the team and all levels of leadership
• Ability to support forecasting of initiatives and demand in order to help develop annual strategic plan
• Advanced ability to lead, plan, implement and evaluate program/project activities to ensure completion of product initiatives
• Skill in mentoring, coaching and performance management
• Skill in using analytical software tools, data analysis methods and reporting techniques
• Skill in using computer applications including MS Office and industry standard Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
• Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
• Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently
• Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
• Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington