TD Bank Risk Manager II – Unsecured Personal Loans in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 175060BR
Job Title Risk Manager II – Unsecured Personal Loans
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Delaware
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Risk Management
Job Category(s) Risk Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The US Credit Cards Risk Management group provides critical information and detailed analysis, and deploys critical credit risk strategies that ensures the US Credit Cards risk is managed within Bank's risk appetite and division meets its targets.
The Risk Manager II will have end to end Risk Management responsibilities for the Unsecured Personal Loans (Installment Loans) business, including development and management of New account and Existing account Credit Risk strategies as well as oversight of Fraud and Collection strategies.
This person will be responsible for creation, implementation and validation of various risk strategies utilizing risk and revenue segmentation and will ensure financial return optimization for all credit risk decisions for the Unsecured Personal Loans (Installment Loans) business.
The primary accountability for this job is providing a comprehensive and diverse range of risk management expertise. As a seasoned Senior Risk Manager, this person will be responsible for moderate to complex data analysis to understand trends and recommend strategy changes if required. This person will also be responsible for Portfolio monitoring and reporting and will be frequently presenting key trends to senior management.
• Ensures sound credit control by taking a pro-active approach to risk management within the risk guidelines of the Bank.
• Required to demonstrate governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with TD policies and practices.
• Leads/participates in the identification, development and implementation of new initiatives, operating workflow, additional services/applications or operational efficiencies including potentially leading special project teams or cross functional work groups.
• Assists with developing and enhancing credit structuring/packaging and risk assessment capabilities to identify and maintain good business opportunities with new and existing clients.
• Performs detailed analysis and interprets information to make recommendations to Senior Management on critical strategies including non-standard and ad-hoc requests as determined by management.
• Creates reports on the results of implemented strategies, using all appropriate quantitative methods and MIS, and makes recommendations to increase efficiencies and revenue while controlling delinquency and losses and produce those reports on a regular basis.
• In addition to being the risk management lead for underwriting, successful candidate will provide oversight for Collections and FRAUD areas.
• Ensures the timely communication of issues that are relevant to the team and encourages a good working relationship with other internal and external groups.
• Works with Internal Audit to obtain data for the Audit Findings reports and obtain findings status from business partners.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
• Graduate Degree preferred or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 8+ Years of related risk management experience in a bank or a fintech
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and Powerpoint, and a variety of PC-based analytical and reporting software packages.
• Experience with the use of Relational Databases and the process of Extract Transform Load (ETL) using common languages such as SQL or SAS.
• Working knowledge of SAS Enterprise Miner, FICO Model Builder or Angoss Knowledge Seeker.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions.
• Experience in data modeling and risk management either from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington