TD Bank RCS Partnership Marketing Group Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 164086BR
Job Title RCS Partnership Marketing Group Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Delaware
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business Line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Marketing
Job Category(s) Marketing
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The RCS Partnership Marketing Group Manager is responsible for managing the marketing initiatives and projects for all RCS Partner (Merchants, Dealers & Cobrand) relationships across both the US and Canada. This includes supervision of each of the individual Marketing Managers, negotiation with and problem resolution for all RCS Partners, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines.
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Manages team of Marketing Managers supporting all RCS Partners (Merchants, Dealers, and Cobrand relationships)
• Ensures Partner satisfaction with marketing strategies and campaign execution across both Acquisition and Customer Management initiatives
• Interacts with Partners' senior management through presentations, recommendations, negotiations, and regular meetings
• Puts processes in place to ensure that TD and Partner marketing comply with applicable regulations
• Evaluates effectiveness of marketing programs and creates strategies to improve future initiatives
• Provides Senior Management with regular updates on marketing campaign performance
• Works closely with Account Management team (and other internal groups such as Finance, Operations, Credit, Risk) to ensure comprehensive marketing plans are developed and implemented for each partner
• Provides input and oversight into defining and ensuring adherence to the overall customer experience
• Evaluates effectiveness of projects after implementation. Compiles and analyzes feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, develop recommendations as appropriate and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Manages overall RCS promotional marketing budget to ensure proper utilization and optimization
• Coordinates development and implementation of Public Relations Strategy for assigned Partners
• Manages external vendors
• Supports Business Development team by providing Marketing and Product Development strategies for potential Partners. Participates in new business pitch meetings, as appropriate.
• Manages RCS Advertising campaigns to generate awareness of and interest in RCS's financing programs
• Manages cross-business unit projects, as appropriate
• Contributes to development of overall division goals, establishes and implements department goals, strategies, programs, policies, and procedures in support of division objectives, including budget
• Successfully completes all required online training. Utilizes and follows Compliance/Risk/AML/Legal control programs. Consults with all Risk functions in the development and documentation of policies, procedures and controls, for all department processes.
• Ensures effective compliance with all job-relevant State and Federal regulations, including, but not limited to TD Bank Employee policies, procedures, CRA EEO/ AA, as well as all job relevant Risk Management and Corporate standards. Ensures TD Bank maintains successful audits and exams within all areas
• Ensures that own work, as well as work of any Employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines as detailed in policies located on Company intranet; policies include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Know Your Customer, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years related experience required
• Supervisory experience required
• Extensive knowledge of financial services marketing practices and techniques, ideally in credit cards
• Excellent relationship management skills, including the ability to interact with senior management at external (Partners and Vendors) and internal entities
• Superior relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to analyze data and turn into recommendations for future marketing strategies
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proven organizational skills
• Vendor management experience required
• Proven ability to manage projects while working well within a team environment
• PC skills, with good general knowledge of related technology systems
• Occasional travel required
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington