TD Bank Financial Analyst II - Operations Analyst in South Portland, Maine
Auto req ID 165022BR
Job Title Financial Analyst II - Operations Analyst
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Maine
3000 Atrium Way
Bedford - Commerce Park
So Portland - Donald B Dean
Business Line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Financial Analyst II provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, The Financial Analyst II provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business, provides support for the operations of the Axiom SL system on behalf of call report and regulatory reporting requirements, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, key initiative evaluation and planning, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
Conducts loading of multiple data sources to the system while completing the necessary reconciliations for tracking purposes.
• Complete executions for Call Reporting and FRY 14 M & Q reporting on a regular basis ensuring the reporting is accurate and delivery is timely.
• Provide support to the line of business across traditional and non-traditional hours.
• May troubleshoot ad hoc issues from a technical perspective and escalate effectively for quick resolution.
• Conduct user administration tasks to provide, change and delete access while providing necessary user reporting.
• Technical knowledge of financial and regulatory reporting systems.
• Understands the finance function and the key business supported.
• May develop specialized analytical tools for project or ongoing use.
• Assists more experienced staff in and provides support for developing more complex analyses.
• May review results of assigned analyses with more experienced staff, assisting in the identification of unexpected results.
• Assists in the development of conclusions and courses of action to rectify discrepancies as well as analyses.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 3-5 years related experience required.
• Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
• Computer literacy and proficiency in common desktop business applications.
• Experience with the operations of financial systems.
• Knowledge of regulatory rules and regulations.
*Axiom Software experience
*Financial Reporting experience
*Strong technical skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) South Portland
ProvState 2 New Hampshire
City(s) 2 Bedford
ProvState 3 New Jersey
City(s) 3 Mount Laurel