TD Bank Region Sales Manager in Portland, Maine
Auto req ID 165126BR
Job Title Region Sales Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Connecticut
1 Portland Square
Hartford -Trumbull St
Portsmouth - State St
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The SBA Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for SBA lending and customer growth in their assigned region. The SBA Regional Sales Manager directly manages the SBA Business Development Officers (BDOs) in the TD footprint.
• Owns overall SBA loan origination goals (7a, 504 and USDA B&I).
• Establishes and maintains the sales coverage plan (territories, # BDOs).
• Provides strategic and tactical direction within the market and at the corporate level regarding credit, reputation and delivery
• Responsible for the direct managements, recruiting, retention, and development of SBA BDO talent.
• Adequately develops with BDO the appropriate channels for SBA loan origination.
• Partners with the Regional Lending footprint to promote SBA as well as providing training as needed.
• Develops and maintains a wide range of contacts and relationships to ensure a high profile for the Bank.
• Promotes and trains BDOs to cross sell other TD Bank Products.
• Makes prospect and customer calls to businesses with Lenders on the most complex SBA deals.
• Maintains a positive working environment for all employees, providing open communications, especially of performance goals and objectives; career opportunities, ethical and respectful working conditions.
• Leads coaches and develops employees ensuring performance management activities are undertaken and completed for all employees
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 10+ Years of related experience
• Excellent customer orientation, interpersonal and organization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Prior experience and successful record of developing and managing team of commercial lenders
• Knowledge of SBA SOP
• Knowledge of market and commercial lending
• Leadership qualities to effectively lead a team of SBA BDO's with their designated region.
• Must be willing and able to travel.
• Ability to effectively build relationships.
• Ability to influence policies and decisions.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Connecticut
City (Primary) Hartford
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Portland
ProvState 3 Massachusetts
City(s) 3 Boston
ProvState 4 New Hampshire
City(s) 4 Portsmouth
ProvState 5 Rhode Island
City(s) 5 Providence