TD Bank Associate - CM&T in New York, New York
Auto req ID 169554BR
Job Title Associate - CM&T
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New York
City New York
Location NYC - 52nd St (19th Fl)
Business Line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
• Work with and manage a team of analysts to prepare external client proposals, live transaction materials, and internal underwriting and deal memos, and other projects as needed;
• Develop ideas and structure client presentations based on client dialogue, industry and market data and research, and analysis of client’s financial situations and strategic objectives;
• Coordinate with various product groups in the firm in the origination and preparation of client materials and in the execution of live mandates;
• Develop internal and external client relationships across the bank and sectors covered telecommunications, media and technology space as the secondary relationship manager;
• Develop ideas and structure client presentations based on client dialogue, industry and market data and research and analysis of client’s financial situations and strategic objectives;
• Coordinate product groups in origination and preparation of client materials. #LI-JH2
• Provide over site, training and guidance to a team of analysts in preparation of client presentations and in the execution of live mandates;
• Attend client meetings and assist in presentation of client proposals;
• Value private and public companies;
• Perform complex financial and M&A modeling in Excel including the valuation of private and public companies;
• Assist with client negotiations and documentation of transactions as appropriate;
• Perform Lead client due diligence and manage buyer/seller requests as part of M&A and financing processes;
• Maintain confidentiality of client information at all times.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York