TD Bank Analyst/Associate - Prime Services Equities Finance in New York, New York
Auto req ID 167503BR
Job Title Analyst/Associate - Prime Services Equities Finance
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New York
City New York
Location NYC - 52nd St (2nd Fl)
Business Line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
The Structured Equity Finance within TD Prime Services is looking for an Analyst or Associate level candidate to join its team.
The candidate will work closely with Risk Management, Quantitative Analytic team and the Securities Lending teams. He/she will be closely involved in:
• The development of Prime Services risk management policies and risk reporting;
• Prime Service client pricing analytics, funding management, collateral/financial resource optimization, and internalization strategy;
• Facilitating the day to day trading activity of the security lending teams #LI-JH2
• Strong analytical and statistic skills a must.
• Ability to build, query and analyze large pools of data.
• Ability and interest to analyze Hedge Fund trading strategies and understand portfolio level risk management.
• Ability to run portfolio optimization algo
• Strong programming skills ideally with knowledge of at least one of the following programming languages: SQL, C++, Python, Visual Basic.
• Solid understanding of Finance and Risk Management would be advantageous.
• Solid proficiency in MS Office.
• Have basic Time Series analysis training.
• Strong communication skills and team player.
• Genuine interest in Financial Markets, Trading and Risk Management.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York