TD Bank Senior Manager Payments Product in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 167174BR
Job Title Senior Manager Payments Product
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New Jersey
City Mount Laurel
Location 12000 Horizon Way
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Product Management & Development
Job Category(s) Product Management & Development
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Senior Manager Payments Product is responsible for the development, launch, and continuous improvement of US Payments products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet the Company profit and loss objectives. The role is also responsible for developing product and capabilities strategies and roadmaps for US payments services.
• Creates strategy for payments experiences while partnering with UX teams in defining product experiences
• Serves as an expert providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the payments product definition and launch
• Creates the roadmap for assembling first and third party capabilities to build and deliver legendary payments experiences and services
• Helps envision and deliver E2E customer journeys on new and evolving payments products that meet customer expectations, create competitive differentiation, and drive customer engagement and retention
• Defines product requirements, customer stories, design principles, and envisoned functionality for digital tech, design, and delivery teams
• Work with third party vendors and partners to create and deliver payments product epxereinces and functionality that are highly differentiated and/or leads the effort to close competitive gaps with banks and fintechs
• Determines effective ways to deliver a complete solution to an identified product problem and looks for ways to fill gaps. Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning's to quantify the risk, including a financial model.
• Designs, maintains and enhances the Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets in conjunction with US Product Management
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key payment product deliverables.
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 10+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Previous experience creating / leading strategy for Digital experiences required
• Background in software development or technology delivery with experience leading large programs from inception to deployment required. Background leading or partnering with CX teams in the definition and delivery of Digital Product experiences preferred
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Proven ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence change. Demonstrated experience in project management and building project plans and presentations; experience transforming traditional waterfall teams to agile/hybrid models preferred
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly
• Demonstrated leadership skills
Hours Daytime Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel