TD Bank Project Manager II in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 171686BR
Job Title Project Manager II
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New Jersey
City Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all specific phases, in alignment with business and / or enterprise strategies. Provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Manages projects with moderate regulatory oversight
• Project risk profile is low to medium
• Management direction or executive oversight is provided as necessary
• Typically leads the delivery of Tier3 and /or Tier 4 projects with up to medium complexity profiles
• May indirectly manage a cross-LoB Project team consisting of Business Analysts, Business SMEs and
• Resources where applicable to the project
• May manage a number of small projects at any given time, and time horizon of projects generally range from short to medium term
• Works with systems of systems application compositions requiring strong coordination across multiple technology organizations
• Bachelor's degree required
• Project Management Certification required
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Direct experience as a Project Manager for software applications in the SDLC is required
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project management
• Exposure to financial management with respect to tracking, forecasting and managing project budgets.
• Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
• Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees.
• Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
• Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
• Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
• Strong leadership skills – lead by example, champion change and develop a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
• Good judgment— ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel