TD Bank Credit Management Associate III in Jacksonville, Florida
Auto req ID 167555BR
Job Title Credit Management Associate III
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Florida
Location Gate Pkwy
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Credit Management Associate III is responsible for performing underwriting support and portfolio administration
functions in accordance with Bank policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
· Processes incoming/outgoing transactions by preparing and inputting necessary documentation to maintain underwriting
· May assist in preparing the most basic financial analysis of less complex loans / industries/ Customers, maintaining credit file,
financial statement and assist with analysis memos.
· Works closely with CCM team in supporting basic underwriting functions including spreading of financial statements.
· May assist in research of industry specific information from outside sources, including conversation with Borrowers, industry
publications, area libraries, references from other banks, credit agencies, as well as accessing information through the Internet.
· Assist CCM with clearing and management of exceptions.
· Supports and assists CCM Team with reporting, loan activities, delinquencies and tracking in loan information.
· May generate and distribute reports to the CCM team.
· Manages a loan pipeline from origination through approval in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
· Works independently in resolving more complex issues relating to origination process through booking.
· Follows quality control procedures to verify records contain proper content using checklist and other tools.
· May create/manage/confirm TD document changes and inputs are consistent with system requirements.
· Evaluates best course of action taking into account bank policy, regulatory requirements, impact to the customer, and impact to
the bank as well as cost factors.
· Establishes strong working relationships with commercial stakeholders, credit risk and other internal areas involved in
underwriting, approval and closing loans.
.Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
· 3-5 Years of related experience
· Accounting knowledge, including FASB and GAAP regulations, particularly in assigned line(s) of business
· Curious and observant with willingness to investigate to understand details of assigned business lines/accounts
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Proactive, with ability to obtain necessary information and influence others in a tactful way without direct authority
· Relationship management skills, with ability to develop good client working relationships
· Communication skills, with ability to clearly display and explain numerical information and articulate required accounting
treatment PC skills, including understanding of accounting software applications
· Ability to analyze non-routine transactions and those requiring judgment
Hours 40 hours / Monday - Friday
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Florida
City (Primary) Jacksonville