TD Bank Vendor Analyst III in Falmouth, Maine
Auto req ID 173755BR
Job Title Vendor Analyst III
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State Maine
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Lexington Center (SC)
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Provide research, evaluation, operational, reporting and / or analytical support for assigned vendor relationships and/or business units with the objective to drive operational efficiencies, savings and oversight, in alignment with business and enterprise goals. Role is responsible for complex analysis and reporting at the enterprise level as assigned. Generally reports to a Manager III or above and on occasion report to a Senior Analyst.
• Conduct moderately complex analysis and develop / manage integrated financial / business / vendor reporting / dashboards.
• Support strategic relationship(s) with key TD business management and executive teams as assigned.
• Support multiple vendor relationships across a wide variety of products and services as assigned.
• Support portfolio of vendors with moderate to high regulatory requirements as assigned.
• Time horizon and nature of work is generally medium-term focused as assigned.
• Operate as a working lead on initiatives as assigned as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of experience in vendor management
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong decision making skills
• Great problem solver
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong computer literacy and proficiency in common PC applications
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Falmouth
ProvState 3 South Carolina
City(s) 3 Greenville