TD Bank Treasury Specialist - Stress Testing in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Auto req ID 169181BR
Job Title Treasury Specialist - Stress Testing
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New Jersey
City Cherry Hill
Business Line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Treasury Specialist manages aspects of TD Bank’s regulatory and internal stress testing and forecast process in accordance with the stress testing and estimation approach frameworks. Responsibilities include forecasting TD Bank's investment portfolio, net interest income and hedge results utilizing quantitative and qualitative models and assumptions in a timely manner subject to the effective governance.
• Provides strategic counsel with respect to the bank's long term stress testing enhancement plan
• Manages the bank's long term stress testing enhancement plan & associated deliverables
• Responsible for net interest Income reporting & forecast for stress testing
• Responsible for net Interest Income & certain model related documentation items for stress testing
• Responsible for explanation of stress testing P&L results & messaging of results to senior management and regulators
• Performs ad-hoc analysis including but not limited to model back-testing & other model related deliverables
• Performs ad-hoc analysis as needed with respect to bank products & the bank's investment portfolio
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field required
• 7+ years of bank or treasury related experience with progressing levels of responsibility
• Understanding of key statistical concepts & modeling techniques
• Understanding of securities pricing
• Applied understanding of credit analysis
• Understanding of bank product (loan & deposit) pricing
• Understanding of interest rate risk management & hedging techniques
• Applied knowledge of funds transfer pricing
• Applied understanding of bank accounting rules, especially as related to Net Interest Income
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Cherry Hill