Senior Manager, Online Access Management
The Online channel is one of TD''s key distribution channels, providing customers with capability to seek financial information, transact on their accounts and acquire products. The Online Channel has a global mandate and an enterprise-wide strategy for the customer experience, servicing and distribution of TDBFG products and services online.
The aim of the channel is to deliver an exceptional, seamless and effortless experience for customers and clients who manage their finances online.
The Online Channel Product Delivery and Servicing group is responsible for formulating strategy, policy and maintaining oversight of the online product delivery and servicing, including execution of the strategy online. The group’s primary focus is delivering a superior customer experience and deepening customer relationships during each online sales and service interaction.
The Senior Manager, Online Access Management will be accountable for leading the cross-business & cross border delivery of North American best in class Authentication, Security and Access Management tools and services for TDBFG’s online platforms (ie. TD Bank, Americas Most Convenient Bank, TD Canada Trust, TD Insurance and TD Waterhouse). The role involves working with key vendors and stakeholders to establish leading capabilities and maintaining rigorous security standards across North America, which will ultimately enhance and deepen the TDBFG customer engagement.
• Define the breadth of functionality to deliver best in class tools and services that deliver a secure customer experience and leverage the capabilities cross-channel and cross-devices to minimize the threat landscape; includes a focus on multi-factor authentication, secure token technology and cross channel leverage
• As the leader and expert in the space, recommend and implement strategies and tactics to minimize risk exposure and maximize customer & business awareness and protection (ie. improving operating expenses, reducing risk)
• Work collaboratively with business owners, product & strategy partners and stakeholders within the Online Channel and across the organization to monitor and manage the threat landscape with the goal of continuously developing tactics and strategies to mitigate the online threat and fraud landscape
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and lead the definition and delivery of cutting edge online solutions by balancing 3rd party expertise, solutions and strategies with core competency strategies and capabilities to create short-term wins and long-term optionality
• Represent the Online Channel on projects and initiatives as business owner; aligning the teams to the vision, providing online expertise and identifying opportunities to deliver online enterprise-wide features and services that deepen customer engagement
• Be the enterprise authentication and access management expert; attend related industry conferences; synthesize research to ensure enterprise understanding, monitor the external competitive landscape and proactively provide thought-leadership to prioritize online initiatives and ensure TD’s online customer support capabilities are best in class
• Work collaboratively with Marketing partners to understanding customers needs and behaviors and optimize messaging to drive adoption and use of functionality
• Collaborate with risk partners, including Risk, Compliance, Legal, Audit and TRMIS, to identify risk issues related to the delivery of customer support capabilities and create mitigation plans
• Balance priorities across business units efficiently and equitably and manage product budgets, funding requirements and timelines to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved on schedule
• Define and own Online Channel KPIs and manage enterprise and customer initiatives against these metrics
• Ensure online capabilities are developed with a cross-channel approach to enable customers to seamlessly transition between channels
• Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree would be an asset
• Thought leader on the ever-changing global online authentication, identity and access management landscape
• Detailed knowledge on the evolving threat and security landscape with experience monitoring and mitigating risk
• Superior impact and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to lead large scale enterprise wide initiatives
• Demonstrated business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem solving skills
• Proven ability to work independently articulating strategies and tactics to support the delivery of initiatives
• Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders
• Skillful communication, negotiation and partnering skills with an ability to remain resilient under pressure
• Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strong leadership and teamwork orientation with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment
• Experience managing P&L and developing business cases
• Prior online or direct channel experience, an asset
Location is flexible