TD Bank Comm'l Loan Admin III - Asset Based Lending- NY, NY or Bedford, NH in Bedford, New Hampshire
Auto req ID 169128BR
Job Title Comm'l Loan Admin III - Asset Based Lending- NY, NY or Bedford, NH
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/ State New Hampshire
Location 42nd & Park Avenue
Bedford - Commerce Park
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Commercial Loan Administrator III provides ongoing Customer service and documentation support as loan officer's liaison on assigned commercial accounts, providing professional and efficient service to external and internal Customers to ensure data accuracy, avoid losses and reduce undue risk. The Commercial Loan Administrator III analyzes transaction structure and determines pertinent information to gather from a variety of sources, coordinates preparation and review of loan documentation, ensures policy and regulatory compliance.
The Commercial Loan Administrators serve as a resource for one another
• Assists lender with new loan requests for both existing and new borrowers to the Bank.
• Level III Commercial Loan Administrator accounts can vary, but typically capable of working independently and of handling accounts of larger size and complexity and/or larger volume of accounts, which may include large commercial loans, syndicated loans, participations, asset based loans, cash management, collections, workout, agency loans and international letters of credit.
• Serves as a resource for Commercial Loan Administrator I and II.
• Checks current tax and lien information, tracks financial statements and agency fees.
• Verifies evidence of insurance, requests updated financial information and prepares management and agency reports.
• May manage portfolio risk by highlighting maturities, overdrafts and delinquencies.
• Interprets documentation required for each credit facility by reviewing loan approval documentation including credit type, time period, interest rate, collateral, guarantors and other general information.
• Coordinates credit facility renewals which may involve Customer executing new loan documentation, modifying existing notes or other variations which may involve outside attorneys or internal document preparation areas as needed.
• Reviews loan documentation tickler system, clear ticklers in a timely manner to ensure data accuracy.
• Coordinates recording of transactions in the public record, such as sending loan information and associated fees to county
clerks and vehicle collateral information to division of motor vehicles.
• Inputs necessary information into loan origination system to generate loan documents. Assists with closing and then submits information for boarding. Sends completed loan documentation packages to quality control area.
• Disburses loan proceeds to Customers, checking for proper forms authorizing payment.
• Responsible for ongoing loan maintenance and Customer service activities.
• Verifies and processes Customer advances and payments on lines of credit.
• High school diploma or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Detailed knowledge of commercial lending products, credit policy, loan documentation and administration requirements and legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Detailed knowledge of and experience applying commercial lending policy and procedures, including lending authority, loan structures, risk ratings, loan to value ratio and other related information.
• Excellent Customer service skills, including ability to work with demanding Customers in complex lending relationships.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills and experience.
• Flexible and adaptable to change, with ability to learn new tasks and systems quickly. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
• Math skills and accuracy with numbers and transactions required.
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail, including ability to review large amounts of detailed documents for accuracy.
• Strong time management skills resulting in successful completion of multiple priorities to meet objectives.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• PC skills, including extensive experience with and ability to troubleshoot specialized loan administration systems and software and ability to adapt to system changes.
Hours 8:30AM -5:00PM M-F
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York
ProvState 2 New Hampshire
City(s) 2 Bedford